My photo
This is what I love to do. I get to share what I see on a daily basis. E-mail me for any questions: Karla.Korn@gmail.com. I'd love to meet new people.

October 25, 2012

Wedding: Matt & Emily; Iron Lakes Country Club






     Emily is my best friend.  We went on a 6th grade field trip together and ever since then we've had consecutive nights of eating popcorn and memorizing Anchorman and Eurotrip.   She wasn't the type to say that she was 'in love'.  But within the first week or so of dating Matt (Sophmore year).  I asked her over AIM if she could fall in love with him.  And I remember, she said "I already fell".  She married him this October and I couldn't be more excited for her!  Matt is an amazing boyfriend, now husband <--aahhh!  I couldn't ask for anyone better to be by her side!
     Thank you for letting me crash the end of your honeymoon/first night together in your new place!
     I love you both so so much!
     Congratulations!  Love, Karla





























































































No comments:

Post a Comment