My photo
This is what I love to do. I get to share what I see on a daily basis. E-mail me for any questions: Karla.Korn@gmail.com. I'd love to meet new people.

November 29, 2011

Personal: Florida

Beginning at the beginning of the month...
My parents drove with me during the 1,200 mile trip (21 hours)
We stopped at South of Border (between north carolina and south carolina).





Thanksgiving
This is my cake: Pumpkin Carrot cake with Maple syrup glaze
It was my first time making thanksgiving dinner and I had absolute no idea how to carve a turkey
And why do they put the neck inside the turkey? Why?







I followed Chris to the driving range, He was awesome, I sucked. Notice there are no photos of me...that is because I missed the ball every time I'd swing. Every. Time.





Fortunately there is Apoxpee park right across the street from me. It's so different going from mountains to swamps...or as they say 'wetlands'. (It's a swamp) But a gorgeous swamp!



No comments:

Post a Comment