My photo
This is what I love to do. I get to share what I see on a daily basis. E-mail me for any questions: Karla.Korn@gmail.com. I'd love to meet new people.

December 13, 2009

First of all...

I am not a 'man' of many words, so I find it difficult and out of my comfort zone to start a blog, but I think it's the best solution to displaying my photographs the way I want. So bear with me and my grammar, it's a work in progress.


Before it got cold out I got to photograph little miss Elizabeth, Josh & Matthew. It was the perfect time of day, just before supper and after they put up their christmas tree. It was interesting to see how their sibling relationships differ from my own, being that I am also the youngest and only girl of three. They got along a lot better than we did :).





No comments:

Post a Comment